Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hey All!
 
This has been a pretty good week, but now it is certain that Elder Lake is going to go home in a week, and I will get a new trainer. We don't know who it is yet, but we'll see next week at transfer meeting.
 
Oh, I gave my first real blessing today to a member girl in our area. It was kinda cool.
 
We've had two more appointments with Kri, one of our investigators. He said he'll be coming to church in the next couple weeks, and then he can be baptized! He's already been taught all the lessons at one point or another.
 
Another one of our investigators, Nikki, is making real progress. After this Sunday though, the Zone leaders, who are over the YSA branch, are going to pick her up (she's 18 now). I'm pretty sure in a couple weeks she'll be baptized, which is so cool! She has been investigating since she was about 11.
 
President Cook came over to the apartment and had the exit interview with Elder Lake. We took a picture with all of us in fake moustaches. I looked like Hitler in mine since I couldn't smile with it on. Pres. Cook told Elder Lake to do something with my hair. So what we did was poof it up a little and move my hair over to one side more. It's pretty cool (pictures to come in like two weeks).
 
We had an exchange on Sunday with the Zone Leaders. It was amazing. Elder Jensen and I talked about ways that we can improve. Apparently he's also a bit more reserved, and he's trying to change that too. So we helped each other out.
 
Love you all!
 
Elder Ryan Rupper
 
P.S. Kayla, study using the book we have! I'm glad the Banzai was fun. Kayla, what does Kay-chan think about a mission? Also, we can't have those kind of conversations we had a month ago, mission rules.
P.P.S. Devin, you need to email me and send me what your next move is.

No comments:

Post a Comment